Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a Maintenance Tech at our Plymouth, MN. location.
Shift: Monday - Thursday or Tuesday - Friday, 9:00 PM – 7:00 AM
Pay: $14 per hour
Job Summary: The Maintenance 1 position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives
· Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Perform highly diversified duties to maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
· Performs a variety of cleaning and sanitizing activities to include cleaning floors, walls, ceilings, tables and overheads; cleaning bathrooms, break room and locker rooms; disassembling and cleaning equipment and machines; removing trash and scrap fish by product; removing debris from grounds; washing pans; and other cleaning activities.
· Operates a variety of cleaning equipment such as floor scrubber, power washer, mop, broom, scraper, and dishwasher following all safety procedures to maintain cleanliness and sanitation of plant equipment, buildings and grounds according to company and federal guidelines Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP.
· Completes Daily sanitation paperwork ensuring that it is completed and filed appropriately.
· Participates in company and departmental training on policies, procedures and work methods.
· Diagnose and or report problems.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
· Comply with safety, health and certification regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Qualifications: Forklift and Pallet Jack certified – internal
· Ability to work well independently or in a team atmosphere
· Must be able to understand and act on verbal communication
· Must possess good primary math skills
· Ability to safely lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
· Ability to stand/walk for 8 to 10 hours (with breaks)
· High school diploma/GED
· Maintenance/handyman experience
· Experience in a manufacturing environment (especially food processing) and/or related field preferred
· Class A or B License w airbrake endorsement preferred
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint Paul Park MN 55071