Receptionist [Archived] - Fort Collins, CO
Go back to the job list
This position is the “face of the company”; they are the first person our customers and other business professionals will see and speak to. A professional appearance and behavior is required for this position. They are responsible for the courteous and efficient management of visitors, customers, telephone calls and messages. This position will also handle a variety of clerical duties that support office administration, customer service and sales administration while maintaining a professional office. As our company continues to grow, there will be changes in the Receptionist position that will need to be respond to quickly and efficiently
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive all telephone calls and directs and/or records and relays messages.
- Greet all visitors, notifying the staff person being visited to assure the shortest wait time possible.
- Receive and distributes incoming faxes and emails in a timely manner to the correct recipient.
- Update mail/phone directories.
- Process RMA/Returns paperwork, verify the RMA’s are set up correctly and file paperwork once completed.
- Research shortages, overages and DIFs, ensuring that the paperwork and pricing is correct.
- Act as CSR backup, able to answer quick questions for customers when CSR’s are all on the phone. This includes taking small orders and providing price and availability of items.
- Assist with clerical tasks such as typing, filing, proofreading and data entry (orders & credits).
- Ensure that common area supply cabinets are equipped with office supplies as needed.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Administration of 80/8/8 POP Orders
- Receives and enters 80-8 & 8 orders
- o Follows up with tracking and cancellations in the portal
- o Coordinate with Creative to insure custom POP is built and shipped by due date
- o Back up support for large print orders in Print Supply
- o Inventory once a month taken and documented
- Sale Administration
- Executive mailings
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- One year related experience and/or training
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to perform tasks without direct supervision.
- Excellent PC/system skills.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.