Forklift Operator - Fridley, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups is
currently hiring for a forklift operator at our Fridley location.
Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm $15.00per hour
Summary: Under the
supervision of the Warehouse Lead, this position is responsible to Load &
unload all trailers of raw materials & finished goods, prepare proper
paperwork for shipping or receiving, supply presses with materials &
account for inventoried materials. Additionally, this role will keep warehouse
in order; maintain aisles & exits clear of all material.
Duties and Responsibilities: This list of duties and responsibilities is
not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and
responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Operate all equipment in department
i.e. forklifts, sit-down, and clamp. Change forklift batteries when
- always Operate all vehicles in
a safe manner keeping employee safety of utmost importance.
- Assist with cycle counting and
- always Keep the warehouse orderly
and clean. Maintain aisles & exits that are clear of materials.
- Complete UPS shipment
- Use SAP to stage shipments for
the following day
- Complete assigned tasks for the
Master Sanitation schedule
- Verify the visitor’s log book
is filled out completely
- Perform other duties as
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds
- Walking, standing, sitting
- Ability to operate forklift
equipment – minimum of 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read & write
- Ability to perform basic math
- Ability to perform computer
navigation (SAP, Microsoft Office)
- Teamwork is required