Machine Operator [Archived] - Golden, CO
Go back to the job list
- Responsible for cycling / operation of rubber injection molding press(es), including following proper start up and shut down procedures.
- Review product and process for quality and efficiency. Suggestions for improvement are encouraged and will be given thoughtful consideration.
- Trimming and de-flashing of rubber products.
- Inspection of parts produced to ensure parts meet all expected standards.
- Declare, document and separate non-conforming parts (2nd’s/rejects) from good parts per Defect Catalog.
- Notify supervisor or manager at the time non-conforming parts are produced.
- Complete production tracking documentation prior to end of shift.
- Maintain a safe, efficient, ergonomic and clean work area and common area throughout shift, to include discarding trash as needed and at end of shift.
- Request press maintenance through supervisor when the press is not running properly.
- Document, package and label good parts.
- Verify partial bins from previous shift.
- Responsible for following all safety procedures and for wearing required PPE at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Must be a team player.
- Must possess the physical ability to operate two molding machines simultaneously, using semi-automatic and/or manual methods, ability to multitask in so doing and stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to work occasional weekends.
- Basic ability to read and write English and basic ability to calculate simple math.
- Ability to use fine motor skills to pull parts out of machine, sort and trim parts, assemble products and package parts.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to visually inspect parts for quality issues and identify non-conforming parts.
- Must be able to work in and around machines that produce heat.
- Exposure to conditions, such as fumes, odors, dusts, mists, and gases that could affect respiratory system, eyes, or the skin.
We transitioned from six temporary employment agencies to one professional employment group, that being CMG. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to expedite the transition quite rapidly,...
read more ...and CMG rose the occasion by moving our turnover date ahead by 2 weeks. They were true heroes in our eyes.
Through today, I can say that we haven’t had any negative issues with CMG. We have saved a substantial amount of money by converting to them.
I highly recommend CMG for an employment solution to any company looking to outsource their employment needs. read less
View All Testimonials