Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a CNC Lathe Programmer at our Delano, Minnesota location.
Shift:1st Shift / Monday – Thursday / 6:00am – 4:30pm
Pay: $28.00 - $30.00per hour (depending on experience)
Job Summary:To manufacture metal component parts per customer specifications applyingknowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, machiningprocedures, and layouts/blueprints, layout, and machining procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate a variety of computer numeric controlled (CNC) machines and equipment, and machine parts from customer-stated specifications (e. g. blueprints, drawings). Includes use of precision instruments to fabricate, modify, or repair products.
- Proficient at setting up CNC lathes for machining close tolerance hardware
- Reads and understands CNC Lathe programming in order to verify parts are machined to meet requirements
- Verify machine settings by measuring positions and first-run parts.
- Inspect and measure machined parts to ensure blueprint specifications are met.
- Submits correct first articles to QA, monitors dimensions and makes adjustments as required to maintain tolerances.
- Perform preventative maintenance on CNC equipment. Maintain up-to-date maintenance and calibration schedules.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs as required.
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area at all times.
- Comply with all company processes, procedures, quality directives and safety procedures.
- Must be aware of, and work to, established set-up and part per hour run times, and part quality requirements as established on work orders.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and does so with minimal supervision
- Support and participate in ISO, Lean Manufacturing and 5S initiatives.
- Operate a forklift as required to move raw and finished goods.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Highschool diploma or equivalent.
· Two-year machine tool technologydegree, and 3 years of machining experience in a metal manufacturingenvironment.
· Must have close tolerance aerospacemanufacturing experience
· Understanding of, and experiencewith, programming codes.
· Ability to read and interpretblueprints.
· Ability to use measuring instruments(e. g. gauges, micrometers, calipers).
· Must be able to use logic andreasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,conclusions, or approaches to machining problems.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Frequent stooping, bending,twisting, squatting, pushing and pulling
· Occasional lifting above shoulderlevel
· Must be able to stand for 8-10 hoursat a time
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint PaulPark MN 55071
· Online: https://www.corpmgmtgroup.com/jobopenings/