Lumber Counter Sales - Fort Collins, CO
Go back to the job list
A Lumber/Pro Customer Counter Salesperson position is currently open at our Fort Collins, CO location. Career opportunities may be available to full-time employees.
To be an integral part of our retail sales team by demonstrating excellent customer service skills at our Lumber/Contractor Sales Counter. Our ideal candidate takes pleasure in solving problems, is able to work under pressure, sell to customers and enjoys being part of a team. Teamwork means participating in team decisions, maintaining good working relationships and supporting coworkers and our business goals.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers
- Assisting DIY and Professional builder customers with questions about our products and guiding them towards using the right products
- Accurately estimating the correct material necessary for customer projects
- Managing cash register
- Assist with refunds and exchanges
- Answering phone and emails
- Work a varied schedule that may include day, evening, and weekend shifts
- Previous experience in either installation or sales is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Motivated, hardworking and honest
- Organized and Detail oriented
- Able to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Qualified candidates will have a high school education or GED
- 1+ years of retail sales experience or the equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training
We offer competitive pay, based on your level of experience.
The responsibilities and qualifications displayed here are subject to change. This is not an official job description. We are a Drug-Free work environment. All employees are subject to initial and random drug screening.